Business And Entertainment Law
The JC Law Group, LLC: Knowledgeable Corporate and Business Attorneys Ready to Assist You
As a large or small business owner, you may often feel overwhelmed with the responsibility of ensuring each aspect of your business is being run efficiently. Payroll, human resources, and customer service are just a few of the areas you may be in engaged in each day. This is why it is a relief to know that your legal responsibilities are in order and handled quickly and competently.
The attorneys of The JC Law Group, LLC have extensive knowledge and experience in Corporate and Business Law transactions. We strategically work with corporations and organizations of all sizes, so whether you are a sole proprietor or you have an entire team of people, we will put you and your business first.
Our attorneys advise clients on every aspect of Business and Corporate Law:
- Commercial transactions (sales contracts, confidentiality agreements, consulting agreements)
- Employment and other related agreements (non-disclosure agreements, non-compete agreements, and other restrictive covenants or employee contracts)
- Forming corporations (Corporations, Limited Liability Partnerships, Limited Liability Corporations, etc.)
- Drafting the shareholder agreement, operating agreement, or partnership agreements for the new business entity
- Creating articles of incorporation or organization for the new business entity
- Drafting the bylaws for governance of the company
- Contract negotiations
- Review and draft contracts
- Business litigation
- Licensing Agreements
- Technology and Social Media agreements
Our mission is to provide clients with superior legal counsel and to complete the job for them in a timely manner. For these reasons and more clients trust us with their commercial business and corporate matters.
Contact us by telephone at (240) 561-9224 or on our website to discuss your legal needs. For your convenience, our first initial consultation with you is free. We look forward to assisting you with any and all of your business transactions or questions.
Call Now For A Case Evaluation